Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE "INDEPENDENT PEOPLE"party

Hello friends, I'm here to talk about our party and what it means to us as a independent party. First let me start by saying that we all should independent, because we're all individual people. We need to get on the same page mentally, to accomplish a new agenda that is right for all people. I think all of us agree that there are two right now, remember I'm a twin so to me that's how I see it. I hope you do two/too, I have a sense for humor as you can tell by my verbiage not garbage. There's the rich, and there's the poor, the rich have a different set of rules than the poor do. It's not fair or right, it's just how the system is set up, above or below that's it. There's also two types of corruption, we all knew about the illegal kind, but now we're finding out the "legal" kind. The kind that steals, and has gotten away with it for years, at our expense. Sorry to say but it's true, we've been told lies for so long that we believe what we hear. I could go on forever, but I'm tired of a negative mindset, I'm a positive person with a positive mindset. I'm looking for people with the same mindset, so we can start to rebuild/build a nation of greatness for all. I hope you share the same vision as I do, please let me know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment