Friday, May 14, 2010

Our "newknownow"Independentpeople party

Hello friends, well by now you know what it is that I'm trying to get started, a third party in our government. Once and for all, a party for the people, by the people, and no excuses this time! But before we begin, all of us have to be on the same page & mindset, or it won't work. This is so simple it's confusing, and so confusing, it's simple. Let me explain this to you, if we're on the same page it's simple, if we're not it's confusing, does that make sense to you ? If so, we're on the same page & mindset, and we can start from here. What I say to "people" is this, pretend your blind, what color is my skin? what sex am I? and what is my faith? Do these things mean anything to you? I HOPE THAT THEY DON'T, if they do then you can't be in the party, because you have the wrong mindset. We are all people, and we need not to let those questions affect how we feel about someone, period. What I say to "people" is I only want to know, are you good or bad? give or take? help or hurt? I don't use the word "and" that is not what we need right now to get to where we need to be. Again, as a twin, it has to be one or the other, not both, it will not work with both mindsets, positive or negative, only positive. As you can tell, we have to make choices, as hard&tough as they will be. Remember the quotes, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country and all for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall. That say's it the way it needs to be said, pure and simple, like it or not. It's what we need to get in our mind, so we can start to change this country and world, to have a future. Let the party begin NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment